Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We Are Catholic


"We are in the world, but not of the world."

This is an AWESOME video!  It gives me chills, brings tears to my eyes, and makes me want to dance!  A quote from Joseph K., the young man who made this video... "The Catholic Church is my home, and it is a beautiful place of absolute truth. Unfortunately the world has tried to define it in ways that are far from the truth." 

To fellow Catholics, if you are not aware, the Church is under serious attack from all sorts of evil.  I beg you to join me in standing up for the Church that Christ himself began.  Learn your faith, and learn about what's going on in society that's compromising the succession of true Catholic beliefs, what's not being passed down from generation to generation, and our rights to Freedom of Religion.

To fellow Christians, PLEASE join us in the fight for religious freedom.  I know our Catholic beliefs may be difficult to understand (I assure you they're pure and true and will try to show that in my blog), but please, from one Christian to another, try to know that we're fighting for all religious freedom and NEED YOUR HELP.  You may not understand our faith, but it's the principle of religious liberty that's at stake, and I beg of you to help fight the good fight.  Please, stand with us!  Please talk about and share with other Christians, what's happening in our culture today that's fighting against faith.

Pray for all souls, and peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment